Founded by Alexis Rotella in 2009, Prune Juice Journal is proudly recognized as the longest-running international literary journal dedicated solely to exploring new directions in English Senryu and related forms, including Kyoka, Haibun, Haiga, and Rengay.
- Submissions are now OPEN for March Issue #33 (guidelines have changed)
- Interview with new Prune Juice editor Tia Haynes
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram
- Enjoy our latest November Issue #32
- Announcing Winners of the 2020 Jane Reichhold Memorial Haiga Contest (PDF), judged by Sandi Pray & Ron C. Moss
Copyright © 2021 Prune Juice