Founded by Alexis Rotella in 2009, Prune Juice Journal is proudly recognized as the longest-running international literary journal dedicated solely to exploring new directions in English Senryu and related forms, including Kyoka, Haibun, Haiga, and Rengay.
- Enjoy the ALL NEW November Issue #32!
- Announcing Winners of the 2020 Jane Reichhold Memorial Haiga Contest (PDF), judged by Sandi Pray & Ron C. Moss
- Tia Haynes Named Prune Juice Editor
- (Jan 1st-31st, 2021) Submissions will OPEN for March Issue #33
- Interview with new Prune Juice editor Tia Haynes
Copyright © 2020 Prune Juice